i miss the time that we spend together.......ten b...

My Dearest X-B.....

Today was 2 months and 4 days we seperated..
but, i still cannot forget you all.
and my mind is always thinking of you.
eventhough, we're seperated by class division....i know, far...deepest in our hearts we're still ONE.
There isn't anything or anyone can make our bond broken..
because we love and we care to each other..

Dear my X-B...
i miss you damn much!
and i'm not ashamed to admit it..
you make my world so colorful
my best thankyou for the memories..

and the last but not least....
There is a time for everything.
A time to say 'hi' and a time to say 'bye'
A time to kill and a time to heal
A time to cry and a time to laugh
A time to be quiet and a time to speak up
A time to search and a time to lose
A time for war and a time for peace
A time to start and a time to end...
I'll try not to forget the time that we've spent in X-B
We're sleeping late but we're not lazy
We're getting older but we're still crazy
I'm so glad that I have these friends of mine

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends...and i found it on the hearts of the member of X-B..


with,
Love, Miss, and Big Hug...
Siti Desiree Nasfhia

No comments:

Post a Comment